Translate

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Pardon the Delay

I realize it has been a while since I wrote my last blog entry, and to any regular readers I apologize. We have been on the move a lot lately. We have been spending on average 3 nights in each location and this doesn't leave a lot of time for blogging. It doesn't mean I have not seen anything worth writing about.

Currently we are docked in Piraeus, Greece as part of an 11 day Eastern Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Holland America ms Eurodam. This is my first cruise and I wasted no time settling in and have found it quite easy to enjoy myself aboard this magnificent vessel!

As you only have hours in any given port of call you do not have a ton of time to experience each place we visit. It is for this reason I would like to introduce a series of upcoming blog entries called 'Landscape Architecture at a Glance' for select ports of call. Each entry will be an abbreviated account of unique examples of design and construction I have encountered along our cruise.

As anyone else who has been on a cruise recently can tell you Internet on the boat is outrageously expensive. Therefore these entries may not be able to be published until after the cruise. In the meantime I will continue to enjoy each port, room service, the 2 pools and the beautiful Mediterranean weather.



No comments:

Post a Comment